Please post pictures of your kitchens

Airehead

Aire...I liked the kitchen in your house...My galley kitchen is your standard apartment thing..nothing exciting...

I don't know about you but..even in my tiny kitchen..if I have folks over..(and we are cooking) we all kind of congregate there...until we bump into each other too many times..:wacko:

I was at a house that had a huge center island with a fancy cook top and enough work space PLUS..so that folks could sit on stools around the central cooking area...I thought that was great..allowed the "cook" to keep track of the food..but still be a part of the socializing....

• Heart 1

Calling @Chris... to the kitchen design phone........

We moved into a 1948 Cape Cod 7 years ago.  6 years ago we redid the kitchen. No redesign - just freshened up what was there.  New appliances, quartz countertop, tile floor, strip the ugly wall paper an repaint.  We have custom mahogany cupboards so those stayed as well as the one section of the original mahogany countertop.

• Heart 1

I have two kitchens right now. My apartment is like Petite's, a narrow galley kitchen with room for one, maybe two. It works for me. The house in Ohio has a beautiful kitchen. Lots of room, a sitting area with a gas fireplace. Center island with a cooktop, double wall oven. Deep double sink and granite countertops and tons of cabinets. I liked the kitchen there but not much else. I'll look for a picture when I get home.

7 minutes ago, sheep_herder said:

That looks a rolling kitchen.:whistle: Brings back memories, as 3 of us and a dog and cat lived in an 8'x43' mobile home from 1963 to 1968 when students at CSU.

You are correct!  Only this is a little smaller than 8X48.  this is more like 8X28.

4 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

We have owned 2 houses, WofZeph has redesigned both kitchens.  This was the kitchen when we bought the house we are in now.  The kitchen is not huge and almost pie shaped due to a curved wall.image.jpeg.abe34d12f914fcefd2e0b6df1aab853f.jpeg

This is the same kitchen a month later.

image.jpeg.790e36117dafe88e29dfb0ede4ce5236.jpeg

Nice improvement.  Lots more space and storage without moving walls!  

• Heart 1