Shortbread

Wilbur

My 13 yo granddaughter came over last night and one of her projects with WoKzoo was to make lemon sugar cookies.  She created the recipe on her own.  It has 3 secret ingredients.  She made the dough and put it in the fridge to rest.  They got up early this morning and started baking them.  They just might be the best sugar cookies I've ever had.  

I could send you the recipe but like I said, there are 3 very important secret ingredients.  If she told me she would have to kill me.  And I know you don't want that......

1 hour ago, Kzoo said:

My 13 yo granddaughter came over last night and one of her projects with WoKzoo was to make lemon sugar cookies.  She created the recipe on her own.  It has 3 secret ingredients.  She made the dough and put it in the fridge to rest.  They got up early this morning and started baking them.  They just might be the best sugar cookies I've ever had.  

I could send you the recipe but like I said, there are 3 very important secret ingredients.  If she told me she would have to kill me.  And I know you don't want that......

There are only four in shortbread.  I am all for shedding costs so send the recipe.  You are expendable. 

• Heart 1