Hey!

JsharrsDisgruntledAunt

29 minutes ago, Further said:

How's your weather ?

Harvey flooded the roads for what was supposed to be my first metric on Saturday. We improvised and rode the Natchez Trace. Only could manage 50 though. It was tough. And when the ride got canceled, I drank a bunch of beer instead of hydrating ?

• Heart 3
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, airinpie said:

I was riding my bike! Just don't tell anyone ?

This is all well and good but why would you treat me as if I was insignificant in your life like these other clowns? I have been feeling vulnerable and isolated since my best friend starting trying to morph into Lee Majors.     :(

8 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

This is all well and good but why would you treat me as if I was insignificant in your life like these other clowns? I have been feeling vulnerable and isolated since my best friend starting trying to morph into Lee Majors.     :(

This is untrue.  It was an easier morph to Sam Elliot.  The voice already matches. 

6 hours ago, airinpie said:

@AirwickWithCheese I keep hearing them talk about SC having some problems with Irma too. Batten down the hatches!

Kirby has promised to be in Greenville by late tomorrow night to take care of me and Sam. Not the fake Sam, my frisbee award winning handsome Sam.   :)

• Heart 1