9/2 Miles

bikeman564™

<poundpoundpoundpoundpoundpound“Short, fat guys were never meant to run” pound pound pound poundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpound“WTF was I thinking?” poundpoundpoundpound poundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpound“Some sonofabitch is BBQing...” poundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpound“Ooh an empty Gatorade bottle...I could go for one of those right now...”poundpoundpoundpound poundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpound“9.65?? You mean I have to run PAST the goddamn house to get my ten in????” poundpoundpoundpound poundpoundpound poundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpoundpound “Never again....maybe it won’t rain tomorrow....”>

• Heart 2

1 hour ago, Square Wheels said:

Relive is cool, I'm hoping they work out an embed solution for more places than Facebook.

How do you add pics to Relive?

I took pics during the ride and uploaded them to Strava. When relive creates the video from strava it grabs any pics associated w/ said ride. I also have my location turned on for pictures on my phone so it places them in the spot they were taken. You may be able pics manually prior to the video creation but I'm not sure.  IIRC I could edit which pics were added to the video by clicking somewhere on the pic. I've only used relive for a few weeks so far. It is cool though.

• Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

I took pics during the ride and uploaded them to Strava. When relive creates the video from strava it grabs any pics associated w/ said ride. I also have my location turned on for pictures on my phone so it places them in the spot they were taken. You may be able pics manually prior to the video creation but I'm not sure.  IIRC I could edit which pics were added to the video by clicking somewhere on the pic. I've only used relive for a few weeks so far. It is cool though.

Ahh, I rarely use Stava and have never uploaded pics to it.