Can't post

Airehead

That's a cache thing then.  It;s trying to find the older editor which has been replaced, that's why you can't see it.

I don't own an Apple product, sorry, I can't help.

I Googled this:

How do I clear the cache in Safari on my iPad?
Step 1: Launch the "Settings" app on your iPad through the home screen. Step 2: Scroll down the menu and select "Safari". Step 3: Scroll down to the bottom of right hand panel and tap on "Clear History and Website Data". Step 4: Confirm by tapping "Clear" from the pop-up window.

1 hour ago, Square Wheels said:

That's a cache thing then.  It;s trying to find the older editor which has been replaced, that's why you can't see it.

I don't own an Apple product, sorry, I can't help.

I Googled this:

How do I clear the cache in Safari on my iPad?
Step 1: Launch the "Settings" app on your iPad through the home screen. Step 2: Scroll down the menu and select "Safari". Step 3: Scroll down to the bottom of right hand panel and tap on "Clear History and Website Data". Step 4: Confirm by tapping "Clear" from the pop-up window.

Will she ever return after a "wheels cache event"?

5 minutes ago, JerrySTL said:

You need one of these:

Or, better yet, the new iAuger:

182273166654_1.jpg

(Funny story: I rented one of these to do the footers for my deck. I brought my little utility trailer there and loaded it on. All the way home, I was shitting my pants because every bump I went over, the poor trailer felt like it was going to fold in half. When I brought it back, I said “....what’s that thing weigh???” He said “Oh, about 2,000lbs.....what’s that trailer rated for?” “Apparently a little more than that.....”)

• Like 1