Inspiration

petitepedal

I have not biked much at all this summer...a slow start that never got off the ground... But now that I am an Admin on Cycling Past Fifty...and I am seeing all kinds of folks posting miles and bike pics ...it is giving me more inspiration...

I am not sure how that site has grown  (it is on Facebook)....but they added 1000 members in the last month!! 

:cheerleader:  Thanks for putting me to work @Rattlecan  Lots of touring cyclist there...

• Heart 2

30 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

I have not biked much at all this summer...a slow start that never got off the ground... But now that I am an Admin on Cycling Past Fifty...and I am seeing all kinds of folks posting miles and bike pics ...it is giving me more inspiration...

I am not sure how that site has grown  (it is on Facebook)....but they added 1000 members in the last month!! 

:cheerleader:  Thanks for putting me to work @Rattlecan  Lots of touring cyclist there...

Grateful for your help. It's amazing to watch these things take on a life of their own.

I started another group for truckers who travel with their bicycles, and after a slow start, that one has taken off too.

I handed that group off to someone else to manage since I'm no longer on the road, but I did keep control of it in case I need to step in.

I think what happened is, once a group reaches a certain level in membership, facebook shows it as a suggested group.

Now, if there were only a way to monetize it.;)

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1