52 degrees and raining.

F_in Ray Of Sunshine

9 minutes ago, F_in Ray Of Sunshine said:

I made oatmeal cookies yesterday. I’ve been in them all morning. :blush:

I made oatmeal.  I used only the oats and blueberries, putting half the berries in while cooking and reserving half as fresh so's to get both types of flavors.  I then added crushed pecans.

That may hold me over and I might get that monstrosity of a beautiful chocolate chip cookie at Levain instead of donuts.

Levain-Bakery-Copycat-Chocolate-Chip%25255B10%25255D.jpg?imgmax=800

inside-walnute1.jpg

Temp was 62 by the time I got to Como Park...my friend Trude and I walked the lake with her dog Blissa...beautiful here and headed toward 86....our highest temp in weeks...

It is 10 am and I have 9000 steps in...next up is laundry, brunch of some kind and the chores around the house that I put off yesterday.

• Heart 1

Okay, walked the dog, read my book, took a catnap and ate lunch.  (It’s all the way up to 55 degrees!)

Now what? I’m pacing the floor here. I do “have” to over to bLowe’s and get a furnace filter and stop by the LGS and get a few things, that’ll get me out of the house -and away from the food - for a little while. So far, I’ve had steak/eggs/homefries, oatmeal cookies and a grilled cheese, a peach, some dilly beans and an iced tea.

Bored and antsy, but too lazy to drag out my brewing equipment. ?

1 hour ago, Randomguy said:

I made oatmeal.  I used only the oats and blueberries, putting half the berries in while cooking and reserving half as fresh so's to get both types of flavors.  I then added crushed pecans.

That may hold me over and I might get that monstrosity of a beautiful chocolate chip cookie at Levain instead of donuts.

Levain-Bakery-Copycat-Chocolate-Chip%25255B10%25255D.jpg?imgmax=800

inside-walnute1.jpg

How in the hell are there ANY non-obese You Norkers?

5 hours ago, F_in Ray Of Sunshine said:

Oh shut up. I’m on vacation all week. Guess what’s in the forecast every day?

What are you sweet? Afraid you will melt? Go for a bike ride for pete's sake. You are the one that made fun of me wearing cold weather gear for riding in 45 degree rain and fierce wind. FWIW I was dressed just right for my 65 mile ride yesterday. I was slightly cold for part of the ride and perfect for the rest of it.

1 minute ago, Longjohn said:

What are you sweet? Afraid you will melt? Go for a bike ride for pete's sake. 

It won’t stop me, I just prefer not to get my bike shitty/gritty. Plus, it will mean lugging more clothes, since I don’t have the luxury of a washer/dryer.