Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
AirwickWithCheese

Wilbur, breakfast was delicious

Recommended Posts

But not uneventful. 

Nice lady at the Bojangles drive-thru dropped a quarter on the road while she was handing me the change. 

She then knocked over the tea. The good news was the lid was on tight so not much came out. 

She handed me a quarter and told me not to worry about it. She went off to top off the tea again so I got out of the cabriolet to do the chivalrous thing and surprise her with the quarter when she returned. 

It was at 5:30 so still dark outside and I didn't find the quarter. She placed the refilled tea on the window counter and knocked it over again. Seriously, no kidding. 

I politely smiled and was going to say please don't worry about it but even though she was a klutz, man she was quick to upright a tea and dash off to refill. 

I gave Sam a breakfast fry while we waited. She placed the new refilled tea on the counter and I saw a new lady walk up who had what looked like a manager polo shirt on which seemed to startle her and she tipped the tea over again! Seriously, 3 times in 3 minutes. 

When she returned msnager was watching us both. I smiled and said something like, "we are both having a bad morning" hoping to make her feel better but I don't think she heard me or took it as it was intended.  

I drove away feeling sad inside.   :(

Sam ate all my fries before I got home.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I know a lot of people that pound back cola for breakfast.  Something I couldn't bring myself to do.. 

:whistle:

On way to Bi-Lo soon to get some walnut fudge for brunch.    :slow-dance-smiley:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

But not uneventful. 

Nice lady at the Bojangles drive-thru dropped a quarter on the road while she was handing me the change. 

She then knocked over the tea. The good news was the lid was on tight so not much came out. 

She handed me a quarter and told me not to worry about it. She went off to top off the tea again so I got out of the cabriolet to do the chivalrous thing and surprise her with the quarter when she returned. 

It was at 5:30 so still dark outside and I didn't find the quarter. She placed the refilled tea on the window counter and knocked it over again. Seriously, no kidding. 

I politely smiled and was going to say please don't worry about it but even though she was a klutz, man she was quick to upright a tea and dash off to refill. 

I gave Sam a breakfast fry while we waited. She placed the new refilled tea on the counter and I saw a new lady walk up who had what looked like a manager polo shirt on which seemed to startle her and she tipped the tea over again! Seriously, 3 times in 3 minutes. 

When she returned msnager was watching us both. I smiled and said something like, "we are both having a bad morning" hoping to make her feel better but I don't think she heard me or took it as it was intended.  

I drove away feeling sad inside.   :(

Sam ate all my fries before I got home.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got the balance of salsa and hot sauce to burrito fillings just right this AM on my breakfast burritos.

And the coffee is good.  I cleaned the office coffee maker on Friday.  Tried a new carafe cleaner.  Made sure to rinse and rinse and rinse again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

You people are overlooking the fact the woman was working the drive-thru and knocked over the sweet tea 3 times.   

Cheese.. You need to come up and drive through Tim Hortons. Bojangles will be the epitome of competence and coordination. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Cheese.. You need to come up and drive through Tim Hortons. Bojangles will be the epitome of competence and coordination. 

I felt bad. She was very nice and older than typical employees. 30-35, probably first job in ten years after a divorce. Very cute too. 

I tried to show compassion and was ignored.    :angry:

She might be like DH and hippiesh.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AirwickWithCheese said:

I felt bad. She was very nice and older than typical employees. 30-35, probably first job in ten years after a divorce. Very cute too. 

I tried to show compassion and was ignored.    :angry:

She might be like DH and hippiesh.   

A less dirty hippie?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jsharr said:

The sun would be up and chances are Carl found it as soon as Cheese pulled away in the Cabriolet with Wham "Wake Me Up" blasting.

Truer than you'd ever imagine. 

Btw, your beautiful wife's name is Martha.    (In case you forgot)       :slow-dance-smiley:

Sincerely,

Cheese

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...