As seen from my deck just now

petitepedal

We see them often out my way. Oh and we don't see cats either as they either got eaten or they are kept in.  We actually keep a close eye on our surroundings when walking Jack in our residential neighborhood.  We know they are around and will eat him.

Like the video, our coyote's are kinda mangy looking and thin.  That one looks much healthier.

30 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Like the video, our coyote's are kinda mangy looking and thin.  That one looks much healthier.

The ones around here that manage to escape the coyote hunters are healthy looking and beautiful. Probably helps that the hunters thin the pack quite well.

1 hour ago, Longjohn said:

The ones around here that manage to escape the coyote hunters are healthy looking and beautiful. Probably helps that the hunters thin the pack quite well.

Ours have adapted to city life so no hunting... They are living amongst us in highly congested residential neighborhoods and are often seen walking down our streets at night and in the early morning. I forgot to mention in my earlier post one of my sister's Chihuahua's dissapeared one morning after letting it out to go pee. Probably a coyote prowling in her yard...

I've never seen them mid day like in the video but often at dusk and early morning before sun up.