Out of control.

airinpie

21 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

Yeah, I guess.  I had three, but sold the hybrid and the "basement" bike.  Neither were being used.

I could sell you a Specialized anything, for a discount.  If we don't have to build it or see it ever again, that cuts some of our costs out. You just have to pay shipping, and build it. 

Bikes shops hardly ever discount new bikes. There is not a lot of wiggle room there.  We have more wiggle room on accessories.

Never too many bikes!  My MIL used to give me sheot about the numerous bikes, 6 visible 5 of which are mine.  She would say you can only ride one at a time why do you have so many. I replied, why do you have so many dinner ware sets, you can only eat on one plate at a time???   She understood at that point that everyone has their "thing".  For many of us it's bikes.  For some it may be dinner ware, others fly rods.

Don't think twice about the bikes, they are becoming your thing...

2 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

I will have 9,500 rupees transferred from my Nigerian account, please send me one of these.

https://www.specialized.com/us/en/men/bikes/road/sworks-venge-vias-disc-di2/129134

I won't deal with any Nigerian thing, but we can take your credit card over the phone, at the bike shop. 

C'mon, you know you want a new bike.

3 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

C'mon, you know you want a new bike.

Actually I don't, and this makes me kinda sad.  A terrible riding year for me.  Got injured back in February, still pesters me now.  Only have about 1400 miles this year.

I'd love to ride trails, but just don't have the time to pack the (new) bike, go somewhere else to ride, remove the ticks, then head home.

I've been feeling sad about exercising and this darn hamstring sprain.

2 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

Actually I don't, and this makes me kinda sad.  A terrible riding year for me.  Got injured back in February, still pesters me now.  Only have about 1400 miles this year.

I'd love to ride trails, but just don't have the time to pack the (new) bike, go somewhere else to ride, remove the ticks, then head home.

I've been feeling sad about exercising and this darn hamstring sprain.

Stop crying about it, and focus on what you can do now and what you have done.

You don't have to live there.  Move West, less ticks here.

Just now, Square Wheels said:

I have a brand new passport, and she just invited me to move in with her.  I'm a little uncomfortable about this whole wife swapping thing, but I guess that's the culture out there and I want to fit in.  Plus she's gonna hook me up with that K10.

I prefer K9

Image result for happy dog dance gif

• Heart 1