2nd weekend of September plans

bikeman564™

50th anniversary high school reunion activities today, tomorrow and Sunday. We start today with a tour of the Big House where we graduated. It's a lot bigger than when we went there. I haven't been inside since May 1967. Classmates are hanging out at Thelma's Sports bar in the evening, a mixer tomorrow night in the pavilion at Thelma's and the reunion at some fancypants banquet center on Sunday night. They want us to dress up, I thought I'd rent a gorilla costume but they said not that kind of dress up. I'll probably wear my fish tie. 

• Heart 1

Church meeting tonight. A priest who ministers to refugees in Mosul, and Irbil in Iraq is speaking. Incredible first hand accounts.

Tomorrow thinking about going hiking in the morning. Meeting with handyman on some house projects in the afternoon.

Sunday Church, football and go for a walk. Oh, and lots of watching the weather channel all weekend. Pray for Bahamas and Florida.

• Awesome 1

WoJSTL and I are going to the Cardinals baeball game tonight. However we may need to leave early....

... because we are doing a half marathon tomorrow morning and the place is about and hour and half away from where we live plus we need to do package pickup before the race starts at 8 am.

Sunday nothing planned. Hopefully about 40 miles on the bike.

• Heart 1

We are going to camp tomorrow. HoSmudge has heavy duty legs to put on the deer feeder. The bear keeps coming around and knocking it down, so HoSmudge is going to beef it up a bit. He also put his scooter on the truck for me to use. Almost a little disappointed about that; it means I have no reason to use the four wheeler. Ah well... :)

Sunday is football day. DirecTV has free NFL Sunday Ticket. Whoo hoo!

• Heart 1