Hello, Irma

2Far

22 hours ago, Caretaker said:

What about Cuba?

Despite models to the contrary, Irma has stayed on a westerly course and is devastating the Northern Cuba coast. That is Miami's gain, as Miami may escape. But if Irma can regain the strength that Cuba robbed, Tampa is screwed. Pray for the prisoners of the Castro regime. 

11 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

Despite models to the contrary, Irma has stayed on a westerly course and is devastating the Northern Cuba coast. That is Miami's gain, as Miami may escape. But if Irma can regain the strength that Cuba robbed, Tampa is screwed. Pray for the prisoners of the Castro regime. 

Irma is non-political.

I'm surprised the path is going toward the middle of Tennessee, though the outer bands will still touch the coast.

I wonder how much rain we'll get in Maryland if the usual west-to-east weather resumes after Irma gets to the middle of Tennessee?  The news says a little rain Tuesday and Wednesday from Irma - apparently from the outer bands of the storm - in Maryland, though there are evacuations one state south in Virginia.

If we do get the storm, I hope it gives us a little warmer weather - it's been like mid-late October in Maryland recently, 60's or 70's during the day and cold at night.