Dinner

Dirtyhip

With chicken thighs 99 cents/lb lately, I had two - baked with some excellent La Flor Chicken Season shaken on them - plus a Wegman's store-brand steamer bag of green beans and potatoes in "rosemary sauce."

I recently discovered and like a lot La Flor Chicken Seasoning (at Walmart or maybe Food Lion, "Ingredients list: Garlic, salt, onion, spices (including black pepper, parsley, and red pepper), paprika, and sulfiting agents"). It's got just enough red (cayenne) pepper in it to give a mild hot taste - I don't like it hotter.  It can also be used as a marinade: "To Marinate: For every pound of chicken, turkey, poultry, pork or seafood, use 1 tablespoon of La Flor Chicken Seasoning. Add oil and vinegar to your taste."

59b4ac28131ba_LaFlorChickenSeasoning.jpg.92d214c2324d584c6684f4f3cc87ecc0.jpg

I like rosemary - I've had frozen potato wedges preseasoned with it and know it works for me with potatoes - but Wegman's was barely edible to me. I'll go back to Green Giant's 12 oz. bag of "Garden Vegetable Medley" (potatoes, snap peas, bell peppers and spices) as my go-to microwave steamer bag to get some green veggies among my potatoes when I'm too lazy to do more.