I need a scorecard...

Zephyr

11 hours ago, Zephyr said:

I am so confused.  Who was Tony Stark a couple days ago?  

Who is Lake Superior?

Outside of the Jsharr/parodybot asexual relationship, these name changes and new 'not real people' totally mix me up.  :blink:

Could not agree morer. Name changing is just attention seeking nonsense. :P

• Awesome 1

2 hours ago, pedalphile said:

Could not agree morer. Name changing is just attention seeking nonsense.

Nothing really wrong with a little attention seeking in an imaginary world.  The primary reason I never change my handle is because I have enough trouble remembering who I am.  If I ever forgot who I was here I'd be blaming the Evil Forum Commander of banning me.  I'd harass him for a year knowing full well that it was my fault. 

5 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I like jsharrt for a primary name, you haven't been the same without the 't'.  I appreciated the Lake Superior change, too!

I seldom actually shart so I was not sure that jhsarrt was a good name.  I would feel bad if I ever met a forumite and disappointed him or her by not sharting.   I jsharr constantly, usually without even thinking about it, so there is no way I could disappoint anyone by not jsharring.

• Heart 1

24 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Nothing really wrong with a little attention seeking in an imaginary world.  The primary reason I never change my handle is because I have enough trouble remembering who I am.  If I ever forgot who I was here I'd be blaming the Evil Forum Commander of banning me.  I'd harass him for a year knowing full well that it was my fault. 

People know where they stand with we non name changers. That's worth something Shirley.