Was it as good as you remembered?

groupw

Long time ago I watched the X-rated cartoon Fritz the Cat at the local drive in theater. I thought it was the best movie I ever saw. Many years later I rented the movie to show my wife. I was embarrassed to think that at one time I thought it was a great movie. Something else must have influenced my opinion of that movie. :whistle:

• Heart 2
  • Haha 1

I have seen very few concerts.  George Michael.  REM, U2, Motley Crew, Madonna, Jimmy Buffet (multiple times), REO Speedwagon, The Wiggles.

Buffet has to to be my favorite, as it is when me and 20 or 30 thousand of my closest friends get together to sing songs we know and love.

Best moment had to be when Jimmy got in a scissor lift skirted to look like a palm tree about 100 feet from us and went up in the air to play some songs with just a guitar.  

Also remember seeing the Butthole Surfers at a punk club in Dallas and doing a dance my friends and invented called the Tilt A whirl.  It is the same as the carnival ride, just done in a mosh pit fueled up on alcohol and adrenaline.

• Heart 2