Wilbur, I guess we need to set up a trainer with slicks

parodybot

Wilbur,

It has been mentioned that I should inquire of your great knowledge.  I am curious to know as much as you can divulge regarding the subject of which the bot refers.

Thank you in advance for your great and kind assistance in this important matter.

Sincerely,

Kzoo

42 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Wilbur,

It has been mentioned that I should inquire of your great knowledge.  I am curious to know as much as you can divulge regarding the subject of which the bot refers.

Thank you in advance for your great and kind assistance in this important matter.

Sincerely,

Kzoo

I will tell you everything Kzoo.  All of her majesty's secrets.  Alone, in a quiet desolate forest with no witnesses, where gunshot won't be heard. 

2 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I will tell you everything Kzoo.  All of her majesty's secrets.  Alone, in a quiet desolate forest with no witnesses, where gunshot won't be heard. 

Hey, I don't intent you off you after you spill the beans.  We can do this at a local coffee shop.  Next time you're in Kzoo I'll buy you a latte and you can explain it to me.  We can keep the Queen out of this.

2 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Hey, I don't intent you off you after you spill the beans.  We can do this at a local coffee shop.  Next time you're in Kzoo I'll buy you a latte and you can explain it to me.  We can keep the Queen out of this.

Now I know you are lying.  Kzoo has no such coffee shops with fancy lattes.  The have Foldgers and idiots galore in cammo with rifles. 

1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

Now I know you are lying.  Kzoo has no such coffee shops with fancy lattes.  The have Foldgers and idiots galore in cammo with rifles. 

Obviously you know little about the great metro area known as Kzoo.  Coffee shop on every block frequented by our share of hipsters.   

Just now, Kzoo said:

Obviously you know little about the great metro area known as Kzoo.  Coffee shop on every block frequented by our share of hipsters.   

Isn't Kzoo the place that has a fried chicken stand that only serves fish and chips?  I am pretty sure it is..  Don't believe those coffee shop signs Kzoo.