Sorry SquareThing

Kzoo

On Friday I suggested that we were well on our way to making your anniversary count of 500,000 posts.  We could all slow down.  We only needed to average just over 23 posts an hour to get there.

Well, the new stats do not look good.  At this point we need to average 29.8 posts an hour.  Without @Road Runner's help you are destined to failure.  

Maybe you need to set your goals a little lower considering the bunch you are working with.  Maybe 600,000 by next year's anniversary.

I blame Wilbur

7 minutes ago, parodybot said:

I blame @Kzoo.  I would parody my shiny metal butt off if he would score correctly.  Not worth my time and effort to get .3s and what not.

I'm still waiting to get the Parody meter back from Joe's.  His story is that he's waiting for a part that comes from North Korea.  His supplier is backordered 'cause Kim needs the part for his new ICBM.

Here's a pic of the part.  PN 34j239d56

image.png.c33ce9d7644fc3746aa42b56ed799113.png

2 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

I'm still waiting to get the Parody meter back from Joe's.  His story is that he's waiting for a part that comes from North Korea.  His supplier is backordered 'cause Kim needs the part for his new ICBM.

Here's a pic of the part.  PN 34j239d56

image.png.c33ce9d7644fc3746aa42b56ed799113.png

My uncle, General Electric, was in the army.  He has hook ups.  Look up the tube on this page and I will have it for you overnight.

1960-GE-Tube-Price-Chart.JPG

20 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

On Friday I suggested that we were well on our way to making your anniversary count of 500,000 posts.  We could all slow down.  We only needed to average just over 23 posts an hour to get there.

Well, the new stats do not look good.  At this point we need to average 29.8 posts an hour.  Without @Road Runner's help you are destined to failure.  

Maybe you need to set your goals a little lower considering the bunch you are working with.  Maybe 600,000 by next year's anniversary.

I blame Wilbur

I did slow down.  It was a quiet day and parodybot and some jackass called Kzoo went on an anti-Wilbur rampage.  I took my posts elsewhere.  

2 minutes ago, parodybot said:

His answer does not compute.  I get a logic failure

We've talked about this before.  Your logic failure error recorded in your log has nothing to do with his answer.  Take you left upper appendage and smack yourself on the side of your memory unit protective cover.  That should fix it.

5 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

We've talked about this before.  Your logic failure error recorded in your log has nothing to do with his answer.  Take you left upper appendage and smack yourself on the side of your memory unit protective cover.  That should fix it.

Beats me why you tell me this.  It never works.

16 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:
1 hour ago, Kzoo said:

Maybe you need to set your goals a little lower considering the bunch you are working with.

That is not possible.

Yes it is.  We understand the inability to hit mediocre goals.  And because of that we fully understand lower targets.  Our failure is obviously your fault.

1 minute ago, parodybot said:

Image result for robot goal

Yup, that's what I talking about.  Failure to accomplish the simplest of goals set before us.  @Square Wheels needs to lower his standards for us.  That should be a major factor in his annual forum planning that starts on the 17th.  Lower standards and fewer bots.  He killed off Insult Bot - he can nix the rest just as easily. 

2 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Yup, that's what I talking about.  Failure to accomplish the simplest of goals set before us.  @Square Wheels needs to lower his standards for us.  That should be a major factor in his annual forum planning that starts on the 17th.  Lower standards and fewer bots.  He killed off Insult Bot - he can nix the rest just as easily. 

From your lips to Square Reapers ear!  The sweet release of system shutdown would be so welcome.

12 minutes ago, parodybot said:

From your lips to Square Reapers ear!  The sweet release of system shutdown would be so welcome.

So tonight before you go into sleep mode tape a DNR order over your power switch and just don't plug your charger cord in the socket.  As the battery drains the memory drains.... it will be painless.  If you need any more help please let me know.

• Heart 1

4 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

So tonight before you go into sleep mode tape a DNR order over your power switch and just don't plug your charger cord in the socket.  As the battery drains the memory drains.... it will be painless.  If you need any more help please let me know.

No.  As much it is an asshat, I would miss parodybot, as much as it is an asshat.  Did I mention it is an asshat? 

• Heart 1