To Quote Lili Von Schtupp "I'm tired!"

jsharr

Yesterday AM, the low pressure indicator came on telling me my right rear tire was low on the Wagon Queen Family Truckster.

Chalked it up to cooler weather as it was only 2 lbs off from the other three.  

This AM, was down 2 more lbs., so after dropping Wade and Frog (yes @Kirby, Wade's best friend is named Frog), I headed to Discount Tire.

In less than 20 minutes, they pulled the tire, found two screws in the tread, patched it, put in back on the WQFT and checked the air on all the other tires.

There are very few businesses that have earned my lifelong patronage, but Discount Tire is one of them.  Good pricing, great service, great employee morale.  I have never had a negative experience at a Discount Tire location anywhere and I have been going there for 35 years.

Also, I had let the tire pressure drop to 30 on all the tires and at 35psi, the ride is very different.  It always amazes me that 5 lbs of pressure is so noticeable on a truck the size of Rhode Island.

• Awesome 1

1 hour ago, jsharr said:

There are very few businesses that have earned my lifelong patronage, but Discount Tire is one of them.  Good pricing, great service, great employee morale.  I have never had a negative experience at a Discount Tire location anywhere and I have been going there for 35 years.

That is very cool!  There are so few areas where you have a real choice, so it is great to find one that really sizzles for you. :) 

Says the guy with a Honda parking lot at his house. :D

Funny, a cow-orker says one of his neighbors has aboot 4 Hyundai Sonatas. :D