Do any of you know how to ride a horse?

The_Karen_Cooper_Incident

Why do you need lessons?  You used to ride, it's just like riding a bike, you never forget.  I rode when I was the maintenance supervisor of a summer camp that had fifty horses.  The lady in charge of the horses used me to test the new horses to make sure they would be safe for the kiddos.  I prefer bikes, horses have a mind of their own sometimes.

yea, I know how to ride. how to tack up a horse, all that. I like western style, but I can ride English in a bind

the thing is that horses somehow know that I'll let them get away with murder, so never let me ride any of your well trained competition horses.

I have 3. The best advice I can give you is to never turn your back on them.

I have better advice, never own one.

My sister has 7 or 8, I think, I can ride any time I want and I don't have to do anything with them when I don't want to, which most of the time.

• Heart 1

My mom and sisters were all about horses when we were kids. I think at one time we had 9.

I had a cat.  I got the better end of the deal.  :)

Wait a minute!! I was the one who always watered the horses, even in the winter!! I forgot about that! Well, I guess that's ok. We traded chores; I would rather water the horses than do the dishes.