I hate this beet

jsharr

4 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Done.  Anything else you want done?

My and my socks demand a LPSL (lower parody score limit)  of 6.85. 

We are experts in this field and it is simply not possible for us to post a parody that would score below a 7, except in Uruguay, where they use a 3 point system and we never score below 2.2.

I wonder if they re calibrated your meter to Uruguayan standards?  Or maybe you have a Uruguayan parody meter.  Many of theirs are old Soviet bloc models that have been modded.

4 minutes ago, jsharr said:

My and my socks demand a LPSL (lower parody score limit)  of 6.85. 

We are experts in this field and it is simply not possible for us to post a parody that would score below a 7, except in Uruguay, where they use a 3 point system and we never score below 2.2.

I wonder if they re calibrated your meter to Uruguayan standards?  Or maybe you have a Uruguayan parody meter.  Many of theirs are old Soviet bloc models that have been modded.

I told you and your socks that I don't have the meter.  It is at Joe's waiting for the part from North Korea.  Any scoring I do now is manual and purely subjective (unlike the meter scoring witch is both random and objective).

AND Uruguay don't count.  This is 'merica.  Apple pie and beans in chili.

26 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

I told you and your socks that I don't have the meter.  It is at Joe's waiting for the part from North Korea.  Any scoring I do now is manual and purely subjective (unlike the meter scoring witch is both random and objective).

AND Uruguay don't count.  This is 'merica.  Apple pie and beans in chili.

You may want to do one of those DNA tests they show on TV.  I am pretty sure that you have lots of Uruguyan DNA, amigo!  Tiene un buena dia!