entertain me

Dirtyhip

Here you go. I'm starting to do some videos to help with promotion for the books. This is a Facebook live broadcast I did last week.

I have to do another one tonight or tomorrow. I hate being in front of people and and the camera, but it's a necessary evil. That's why I'm just dipping my toe in the water this these short videos.

• Heart 4

7 minutes ago, UglyBob said:

Here you go. I'm starting to do some videos to help with promotion for the books. This is a Facebook live broadcast I did last week.

I have to do another one tonight or tomorrow. I hate being in front of people and and the camera, but it's a necessary evil. That's why I'm just dipping my toe in the water this these short videos.

Do you moonlight as a Santa at Christmas time?

Just now, maddmaxx said:

Do you moonlight as a Santa at Christmas time?

When I worked at the bike shop, I'd let my beard get longer before Christmas and wear a Santa Hat while I was building and working on bikes. Little kids would peek around the corner and get excited to see Santa in his workshop. I also had the world's tallest elf. One of the guys was 6'-8" tall and wore the elf hat.

• Heart 1

16 hours ago, bikeman564™ said:

looking at this is entertaining to me...might be my +1 .  Sexy huh?

caadx.thumb.png.5698a49f811adc0d01dd6d6c80452cba.png

First cross bike I never bought was a Cannondale.  Looked at it and really liked it but at the time, Specialized Tricross felt better.  This looks really nice though.  Do it Bikeman!

• Heart 1