Petite hates trains, heat, old people

Frank Calico Cat

24 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

carpet is icky and dirty.

But it feels much better if you are a floor-sitter or stretcher or just want to walk comfortably.  I like carpet better, although I understand why people must have the hard wood (chicks primarily).

It is funny though, that about 100% of people who don't like carpet will put lots of rugs on the hardwood floor, thus creating a nice looking yet ultimately compromised surface that has very little of carpet's benefits but has 100% of its downsides.  Just sayin'. :P

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

6 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

But it feels much better if you are a floor-sitter or stretcher or just want to walk comfortably.  I like carpet better, although I understand why people must have the hard wood (chicks primarily).

It is funny though, that about 100% of people who don't like carpet will put lots of rugs on the hardwood floor, thus creating a nice looking yet ultimately compromised surface that has very little of carpet's benefits but has 100% of its downsides.  Just sayin'. :P

we have a huge Tiffin mat for stretching and yoga poses. 

and the floor is truly clean with little effort.

11 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Totally agree. We have carpet in living room and dining room. (they are attached and have big archway/opening between the two) 

Camp has hardwood floor but a ton of throw rugs. Pretty much a death trap for a person on crutches. :mellow:

• Heart 1
  • Sad 1

I do not hate old people..only SOME old people....Trains were okay until they woke me up 4 to 6 times a night...Heat sucks but not as bad as heat AND Humidity :P  I participated in a Catholic Jewish Dialogue group...I have no problem with Jews...cats can be debated..there is something about the smell of cat poop :whistle:   I LOVE the Big Lake..Superior (the real thing!!!!)....I do not hate carpeting...I just like being able to balance for yoga with a wood (or near wood) floor....  I do not hate winter...but I dislike ice storms.....What else...I hate hills cos I suck at climbing :runcirclsmiley:   Bugs of any kind are debatable depending on the circumstance of the appearance...snakes...are evil...just ask Eve....

What else you wanna know?

• Heart 1