Friday night beer

Parsnip Totin Jack

I started tonight with a 16 mile bike ride. Showered and fixed a Tequila Martini and sat on the patio. RG had an Great Lakes Dortmunder. Then I cracked this beer. It's from Saratoga brewing, Saratoga Springs NY. A coffee infused IPA. Very well done in my opinion. I will buy again. I liked the label artwork. Then I tried the Siren's Song by Ommegang. Wow what a good beer. I think FROS has no taste for beer or he is a lying sack of SS. I will buy more of this because I can and he can't :P.

IMG_2645.JPG

IMG_2629.JPG

• Awesome 1

Tonight was hazy when we got more chili dogs, just because, and beer.  I usually hate anything with coffee in it, but Old#7's beer was supremely tasty and had fun artwork.  I had a bunch of Dortmunder Gold because I like that.  We put some in travel mugs and went to a neighborhood festival, good thing, too.   Inefficient beer line, seemed to take at least 30 minutes to get beer for other people.

IMG_6463.JPG

IMG_6458.JPG

• Awesome 1

There's a beer with Old Bay in it that must be good enough that it's been for sale for a couple years, at least, in the bigger liquor stores in Maryland.

But I still can't bring myself to buy it.

I remember the days when buying always-refrigerated Coors on the East Coast meant spend 3-5 times the normal price for beer.

So now I mostly sit back with a now-relatively-cheap Coors Lite and smile.

Beer with coffee added sounds doable, though!