Tar on my Car

Airehead

I stayed home Thursday morning to take Lindy to his Preppy dog school for some individual coaching.  When I left to go there, they had started to pave the road in front of my house.  Then were still working on it when I dropped him off at home.  Two minutes later, obviously still working on it when I went back down the drive to go to work.  Later that day, they were done but I drove over it again.  As a result, there is some tar on the bottom panels of my car.  Should I clean it off today?  If so which product do I use?  Should I leave it there until tomorrow when Mr. Aire is home and let him deal with it?

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Airehead said:

I stayed home Thursday morning to take Lindy to his Preppy dog school for some individual coaching.  When I left to go there, they had started to pave the road in front of my house.  Then were still working on it when I dropped him off at home.  Two minutes later, obviously still working on it when I went back down the drive to go to work.  Later that day, they were done but I drove over it again.  As a result, there is some tar on the bottom panels of my car.  Should I clean it off today?  If so which product do I use?  Should I leave it there until tomorrow when Mr. Aire is home and let him deal with it?

I always used Turtle Wax's Bug and Tar Remover.  Or a cleaner wax will take off a small amount of tar.  But don;t you guys have a garage full of car stuffs?  Shirley there is a bottle of a similar product in there?

That reminds me, it is probably aboot time to wax my three year old car now.

• Heart 1

2 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

This.  It is easy to remove but I have to clean WoWilburs car so it's only fair this be your solution. :)  

In the early days Mrs. RWM and I used to wash our cars together.  That didn;t last long. :(

Our neighbor across the street used to wash theirs with her hubby all the time, but after he died, she stopped. :(

The loneliness of the male car maintainer. :(

• Heart 2