Attracting the other big kids

Square Wheels

• 4 years later...
On 9/23/2013 at 11:27 AM, Randomguy said:

Ok, I read both threads just now, and I agree that VB was clearly nuts at that time and out of his right mind at the time.  He seemed completely unaware of his nuttiness and out-of-mindedness then, and was willing to attack anyone (like he had a fully automatic assault rifle) who had a favorable thing to say about gunnage of any type.  Not sure what to say about that, although some people have strong out-of-scale reactions to large unfortunate events involving kids especially.  I don't think you deserved to take it on the chin like that, although maybe he lost some friends or relations very young or somesuch that we don't know about.  

Still, we shouldn't pander to massive reactions like that, and many jumped to your defense, as it was pretty easy to see who was out of line there.  I am surprised that he didn't apologize after that, though, he seems like the type that would after some reflection.  Yeah, he had some strong views, but almost all pointed out that he was expressing them inappropriately.  Dunno.

I still think you are sick and twisted, btw, but we all are.  I would go plinking with you and your kids if I had the chance, what did you end up buying?

Yea, that whole deal with VB and jsharr was a really low point of LF.  BP was simply a horrible moderator.  The truth be told, we have it much better with SW.  At least he cares about the people here, even AWWC.   And, I do find his jokes funny. 

Couch 

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, Couch_Incident said:

Yea, that whole deal with VB and jsharr was a really low point of LF.  BP was simply a horrible moderator.  The truth be told, we have it much better with SW.  At least he cares about the people here, even AWWC.   And, I do find his jokes funny. 

Couch 

Ah.  you drank all the broth from your alphabet soup lunch.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Couch_Incident said:

Couch 

You have a few screws loose in your coconut, amigo.  Which is why I love you.

• 5 years later...