Hey Jsharr, I have a problem

AirwickWithCheese

I have yet to develop an affinity for Romeo or Remi. Both are great dogs, but they don't speak to me yet. That would be your fault and your responsibility. 

Need to understand more about their personalities, their differences. 

I realize, however, this requires you to be able to properly identify them and this could become the first major obstacle.  :whistle:

• Heart 3
  • Awesome 1

Romeo is bat shit crazy.  He runs and jumps everywhere.  He can jump over our couch.  He loves to wrestle and nip.  If he is not getting what he wants he clicks his jaws and yips at you.  He will jump in your lap and put his face in your face when he wants must be petted.  He is the most playful of the lot and is always wanting someone to play with him.

Remi is a big softy.  He likes to lay around alot.  He will go find a sunny spot in the backyard and take a nap.  He is slowly becoming more playful, but primarily with Wade.  He is scared of Rascal, who bullies him, despite the VAST size difference.  He loves to have his head and ears scratched but is not much of a lap dog or snuggler.  He is super friendly and will get up and trot over to seen new people with his big tail wagging so much that his back end moves from side to side.

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

I feel that this post is poorly answered, jsharrt, and I will tell you why.

• Each dog should have been identified individually by at least 2 photographs, and with accompanying bio before being seen together.
  • They each should have names that begin with different letters.  This is important, you will have to change at least two of the names, as this whole 'R' theme is too confusing.
  • Each dog will have to be dressed in colors that accentuate their best features.  You should consider costumes that would also allow their individual personalities to shine through.
  • For the love of dog, please include action shots.   It looks like you visited a doggy graveyard and dug 3 up, then posed them so it would appear that they are sleeping.

If you take these small but important steps, then the forum will respond with much more vigor.  Cheese was correct to chastise you, but didn't go far enough.  We will discuss the manner and length of both of your apologies in another post.

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1