The great jsharrt and AWWC contrition thread

Huge Gelatinous Blob

2 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

To whom are apologies owed?  I like them both.

I was thinking initially of jsharrt's absolutely dismal portrayals of his various canine companion animals, and AWWC's calling him out on it, but not in a fully satisfactory manner.

The more I thought about it, though, I realized that it might be helpful if they both apologized for all their worldly transgressions in one fell swoop, so that the forum may cleanse them in a completely redemptive way.  Vagueness is appreciated (except in the case of the dogs - we still need bio's, press releases, records of incarceration, etc), so get after it, guys.

• Awesome 1

This delay of contrition will cause the need for longer and greater apologies.  You don't want this, trust me.

In order to hasten your reintroduction to polite society, jsharrt, I am willing to wave the press release portion as they relate to the dogs, but you will have to give more detail to the bio's.  Cheese's apology will have to be mind-blowing if we are to accept it without revisions.

Go!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Agreed, not even a first draft yet.  Maybe someone will have to write this for them?

jsharrg is busy doing genealogy research on his dog pack to satisfy one of your previous outlandish demands.  He is sorry that he cannot come here to apologize in a timely fashion.

• Like 1