Where did Roadrunner go when he went to a place that was not here?

Randomguy

I have stuff to do sometimes.  Right now there is a hurricane a couple hundred miles away and another monster hurricane is possibly coming at us soon.  Living in an area threatened by hurricanes every year sucks.  And they require significant preparation, whether they eventually hit you or not.    

• Heart 3

Just now, Road Runner said:

I have stuff to do sometimes.  Right now there is a hurricane a couple hundred miles away and another monster hurricane is possibly coming at us soon.  Living in an area threatened by hurricanes every year sucks.  And they require preparation, whether they eventually hit you or not.    

Your answers may explain your absence, but they do not excuse it.  I may recommend a custodial sentence if your attitude does not improve.

• Awesome 1

6 hours ago, Road Runner said:

I have stuff to do sometimes.  Right now there is a hurricane a couple hundred miles away and another monster hurricane is possibly coming at us soon.  Living in an area threatened by hurricanes every year sucks.  And they require significant preparation, whether they eventually hit you or not.    

'I was poopin'

• Awesome 1