I will try to remember to take pics

petitepedal

1 hour ago, smudge said:

you see and hear so very many different cultures. 

I spent a week in Rochester (not for Mayo).  I stayed at the hotel right across the street - populated by Mayo patient families.  I can attest to the many different cultures.  BTW Rochester after 5:00 pm is a ghost town.  I wasn't looking for nightlife, just something to eat.

• Heart 1

9 minutes ago, parodybot said:

You are wrong.  Mayo has it's place.  Mayo is good on a fried egg sandwich.  It is good in tartar sauce or potato salad.  it is not good on any sandwich other than roast beef at times and turkey.

You texans are weird in such a wrong way.  Mayo on hamburgers is where it is at.

1 hour ago, petitepedal said:

I think it is tennis elbow.the pain from whatever I did Saturday night is gone..just the lesser but original pain..So I vow to give up tennis and see if things improve :whistle: :P

I hope you have better luck with yours. I get a cortisone shot every 3-4 months. It feels good for about 6 weeks, then sucks for 6 weeks until the next shot

So here are a few pics..only 1 appointment..she has another one tomorrow..looks like first chemo for the ovarian cancer then 4 weeks after that the surgery to remove what they find (the doc said it kinda peels off), then as part of that surgery..the HEPIC or HIPEC treatment which is a warm chemo bath of the area. This is for the apendical  cancer

20170920_120307_002.jpg

20170920_130646.jpg

• Heart 1

There are lots of open spaces with art..and music..a glass wall with a garden area off the lobby area in my first pic. The "subway" is the underground walkway to various buildings..there are shops, restaurants, and educational centers

Somewhere we passed a historic display area or exhibit...srom the subway you can go to most of the Clinic buildings and to other businesses where you can eventually go to skyways.

20170920_170717.jpg

• Heart 1