You must all come to Cleveland immediately!!!

Randomguy

I am camping with the Scouts the next two weekends at least.  

We’ll head out Friday night to Camp Trevor Rees-Jones to spend the night and then head to Palestine the next morning to board the Texas State Railroad.  The train will be pulled by a steam locomotive and will head through the Piney Woods of East Texas to the Rusk Depot and back again. From there we’ll head to Martin Creek Lake State Park and camp on an island!  The next morning we’ll head to Longview to board the Texas Eagle Amtrak train for Dallas.  While riding on this diesel powered train, we’ll finish off the merit badge and enjoy the comfort of a modern passenger train.  Upon arriving in Dallas, we transfer to the DART Red Line and return to Richardson via Light Rail.

Next weekend I am one of the Camp Commissioner for a camp called Webelos Woods were we invite all the 4th and 5th grade scouts in Plano to camp with the Boy Scout Troops from Plano.  Tons of funs and I spend the day making sure that things run smoothly and everyone is safe and has fun and that we leave the camp better than we found it.  

• Heart 3

45 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I am camping with the Scouts the next two weekends at least.  

We’ll head out Friday night to Camp Trevor Rees-Jones to spend the night and then head to Palestine the next morning to board the Texas State Railroad.  The train will be pulled by a steam locomotive and will head through the Piney Woods of East Texas to the Rusk Depot and back again. From there we’ll head to Martin Creek Lake State Park and camp on an island!  The next morning we’ll head to Longview to board the Texas Eagle Amtrak train for Dallas.  While riding on this diesel powered train, we’ll finish off the merit badge and enjoy the comfort of a modern passenger train.  Upon arriving in Dallas, we transfer to the DART Red Line and return to Richardson via Light Rail.

Next weekend I am one of the Camp Commissioner for a camp called Webelos Woods were we invite all the 4th and 5th grade scouts in Plano to camp with the Boy Scout Troops from Plano.  Tons of funs and I spend the day making sure that things run smoothly and everyone is safe and has fun and that we leave the camp better than we found it.  

This sounds cool but I am a bit disconcerted by your seemingly random use of bold fonts.