For some reason, I had this bug on my car..

Kzoo

1 minute ago, Road Runner said:

He must have been trying to commit insecticide.  

You might think so but I think he had a huge change of mind right around the time I hit 35 mph.  The boy had a very scared look on his face.  If he was attempting insecticide I think he succeeded.  He might still be stuck to the grill of the car that was behind me. 

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, parodybot said:

10!  Way to stick it to that asshat @Kzoo!  He could not score his way out of a wet paper sack

I'm not sure what you're talking about.  This is not a parody thread.  This is a report dealing with the death of one of natures beautiful creatures just down the road from Casa Kzoo. 

Your visual perception settings need re-calibrated.  That is not a spare tire.  That is a devise us humans use to see behind up.  This one is mounted on the drivers side and the assembly has a shroud or cowling in front of it to improve aerodynamics.  

As for taking the pic, I pointed my phone in the general direction of the corner of my window and pushed the little white button on the bottom of the screen on the iPhone camera app.  We call that distracted driving - not too big of a distraction as I made sure the road was clear in front of me and only had to aim the phone in the general direction of the target bug.  Cropping later allowed me to focus the composition of the pic on the soon to die bug.

Honda Civic - sedan.