Home plan

Dirtyhip

Should make you happy. 

Third page of the plan is a but strange (orientation only).  It is not standard practice to rotate the orientation of the floor plan form page to page.  The observer should not have to rotate page 3 to align it with page 2.  picking of nits is over.

nice house.

2 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Should make you happy. 

Third page of the plan is a but strange (orientation only).  It is not standard practice to rotate the orientation of the floor plan form page to page.  The observer should not have to rotate page 3 to align it with page 2.  picking of nits is over.

nice house.

Honestly, thank you.  I will rescan to orient it properly for the people with skills.

6 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

I like this type of house, very nice look

WE are seriously limited with the lot.  Since we need a big garage and carport, it makes fitting things difficult. 

I would have liked a prettier front to the home, but there is just no space for that.  We could have bought the tax lot next to us, and married them up, or possibly a deeded easement.  We were concerned about excess tax costs with an additional lot, as this is a retirement property.

• Heart 1

17 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Not a complaint to you.  Looking at the pages I assumed that the place you got the plans from orientated them that way.  My apologies.

I plagiarized another plan that I found online.  We printed it out, and scribbled changes and I scanned it for you guys to take a look first.

My Mother doesn't even know about this plan.

• Heart 1