Hot for teacher

Square Wheels

In high school, one of the male Phys-Ed teachers was rumoured to be banging a 10th grade student.  Immediately following graduation, they were married.  Don't know what happened with the marriage but it was all accepted back then.  No scandal even though he was easily 20 years her senior.  

She is only being charged over sex with one of them who wasn't quite 18.

Expect she'll say she thought he was 18 or he told her he was.

“For some reason, it seems to be kind of an epidemic among mid-20s to late-30s females that are getting in this cycles with these young men,” he said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/09/21/boys-brag-police-say-art-teacher-was-caught-having-sex-with-four-students/?utm_term=.e97b995ea654

I blame that guy in France, what's his name?

22 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

In high school, one of the male Phys-Ed teachers was rumoured to be banging a 10th grade student.  Immediately following graduation, they were married.  Don't know what happened with the marriage but it was all accepted back then.  No scandal even though he was easily 20 years her senior.  

Things were different in the dark ages?

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

I had an English teacher in HS who met his wife while she was a student at the school.  He would discuss the fact that she was one of his students too, didn't hide it.  So we thought that maybe this was 20 years ago as the dude was in his 50's at the time. Then one day his wife came by class with their child and she was probably in her early 20's....

Back in HS, there was a smokin' hot English teacher who lived across the street from me. She used to flirt with me all the time.  

I never got any. 

I want a do-over ! :(

My senior English teacher was really cute, too. We had a bomb scare once, so my buddy and I went and got bombed. When we went back to class, every time she walked by my desk, I held my breath, so she couldn't smell the beer. She seemed to ,in her for an inordinate amount of time by my desk. She told me later on that she knew. Bitch.

27 minutes ago, F_in Ray Of Sunshine said:

Back in HS, there was a smokin' hot English teacher who lived across the street from me. She used to flirt with me all the time.  

I never got any. 

I want a do-over ! :(

My senior English teacher was really cute, too. We had a bomb scare once, so my buddy and I went and got bombed. When we went back to class, every time she walked by my desk, I held my breath, so she couldn't smell the beer. She seemed to ,in her for an inordinate amount of time by my desk. She told me later on that she knew. Bitch.

I had an English Professor in college that was extremely friendly with me, I wasn't interested in him though.  :unhappy:

• Heart 2