YIB

Parr8hed

Yeah, we bought taars last Friday for the manvan. 'Course Wo2 is driving the manvan now & she didn't like manvan rims & wanted to put the old ones back on. I had upgraded the front brakes to HDs and the old rims wouldn't fit on the hubs with HD brakes. So I had to change the calipers. pads & discs so she could have the taar place put the original rims back on.

7 minutes ago, 2Far said:

Yeah, we bought taars last Friday for the manvan. 'Course Wo2 is driving the manvan now & she didn't like manvan rims & wanted to put the old ones back on. I had upgraded the front brakes to HDs and the old rims wouldn't fit on the hubs with HD brakes. So I had to change the calipers. pads & discs so she could have the taar place put the original rims back on.

Sorry but that is so many eyes rolly polly wolly.

12 minutes ago, 2Far said:

:angry:

It just dawned on me I haven't bought tires (taars) for any of my cars in ages.  My Mazda died an early death with the tires I purchased it with.  Replaced it with the VW and I unloaded that POS before it needed tires & my Subaru won't need tires for a while.  My wife leases on very short terms and turnes in her cars before they need tires.  Our Jeep was the last car I bought tires for and since it's a PT driver the tires have been on there close to 8 years now....

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

Wait... Yous guys are tricking' out your minivans?  

Yeah, @2Far thinks that by calling the thing a manvan he can escape the soccer mom designation.  He might fool a few in GA but no one here is having the wool pulled over their eyes.  If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck.......   ....... It's a suburban, grocery hauling, kid hauling, minivan.