TIO

Airehead

Today I had to order this.  I got answers but they weren't the ones I was hoping for.  Posterior meniscus root tear, non-operable except for via knee replacement. Likely happened when the tumor was in my thigh bones and made undue stress and weakness.  They are making one of these for me.  I was feeing sorry for myself until I shared the elevator with a man who had just gotten his first prosthetic leg.  He was so happy and so glad to be alive.  I am too.

image.png

• Heart 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Airehead said:

Today I had to order this.  I got answers but they weren't the ones I was hoping for.  Posterior meniscus root tear, non-operable except for via knee replacement. Likely happened when the tumor was in my thigh bones and made undue stress and weakness.  They are making one of these for me.  I was feeing sorry for myself until I shared the elevator with a man who had just gotten his first prosthetic leg.  He was so happy and so glad to be alive.  I am too.

image.png

When partybot sees this he will probably start hitting on you.

• Heart 2

20 minutes ago, F_in Ray Of Sunshine said:

Please tell me you went to Dr. Pantleg

No I saw a slew of under-doctors followed by Dr. Drinkwater gracing us with his prescence.  He immediately started drilling the residents and they looked scared.  Then he sat down with me for about 30 minutes Iike he hadn;t a care in the world and explained every MRI slide and the few possible options.

38 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

Will you be able to ride your bike? :(

Not for awhile because my bones look like sandpaper and are wearing away any remaining cartilage.  I am thinking of selling my Terry Isis and just keeping the Symmetry and the new bike.  Mr. Aire says it is premature.