The Alternative conservative skirt and modest blouse thread

Caretaker

2 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

@Wilbur I believe Caretaker posted a pic of the lovely WoCartaker and you took this all in another direction..

Correct me if I got this wrong @Caretaker:dontknow:

Yes, and in Cheese's thread, Caretaker tried to incite islamophobia, or at least incite those who may suffer it.  Two sides to everything and beauty in the eye of the beholder.  Open your eyes and see more than the pictures. See the story. 

1 minute ago, petitepedal said:

This was the first thread I opened this morning....you people need to notify the rest of us when you are doing this kind of thing I would avoid both threads :whistle:

I have a problem with anyone who intentionally ruins an innocent and longstanding thread with political nonsense.  There was intent, and that, regardless of cute accents, cute wive's or lucky charms is what the poster was all about. 

I normally do not go to the Conservative Skirt and Blouse thread because you "guys" (not all but....enough of you) tend to sexualize everything...So I went and looked, and I thought the ladies posted in the hajibs were lovely...skirts or not....  a heck of a lot better than a couple of the not so conservative pictures that found their way into that thread...   I did not notice Caretaker making it political either  :dontknow:  

So maybe the two of you should talk it out somewhere.... Or I could just l could forget about opening threads

• Heart 1

4 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

I normally do not go to the Conservative Skirt and Blouse thread because you "guys" (not all but....enough of you) tend to sexualize everything...So I went and looked, and I thought the ladies posted in the hajibs were lovely...skirts or not....  a heck of a lot better than a couple of the not so conservative pictures that found their way into that thread...   I did not notice Caretaker making it political either  :dontknow:  

So maybe the two of you should talk it out somewhere.... 

or maybe you waded into water too deep.  I love your innocence and willingness to turn your other cheek though. :)  

2 hours ago, Penerope said:

If that was Caretaker's wife, she appears to be wearing jeans.  This will not do!

This is the 'alternative' thread which means and/or as regards skirts and blouses.

You can post any pic you want here as far as I'm concerned.