I feel like we need to start talking about someone.

Parr8hed

He shall remain nameless, because HIPA.  

He is old.  Oldest one here.  He is kinda slipping a little, mentally.  But still funny.  He is a complete PITA.  I feel like you guys should be kept in the loop on his latest accomplishments (or lack thereof.)

He came in to weigh one day and had a remote in his pocket.  I asked him why, he said "so my roommate in the nursing home doesn't change the channel while I'm gone"

My mom used to take the remote when she left home too. Because my niece comes over when mom isn't home and hides the remote and eats her food. Mom actually left notes addressed to Bianca that said, stop eating my food. Those episodes have mostly gone away since she moved into assisted living. Now it's the aides who are drinking Moms Keruig cups while she's downstairs.

• Heart 2

1 hour ago, Parr8hed said:

He shall remain nameless, because HIPA.  

He is old.  Oldest one here.  He is kinda slipping a little, mentally.  But still funny.  He is a complete PITA.  I feel like you guys should be kept in the loop on his latest accomplishments (or lack thereof.)

He came in to weigh one day and had a remote in his pocket.  I asked him why, he said "so my roommate in the nursing home doesn't change the channel while I'm gone"

I laughed.  

BTW, my man is changing jobs.  Palliative has proven to be not for him.  He is going back to the floor.  

• Heart 3