Wonderful Wednesday

Kzoo

Good morning, I have a lunch date today with a six year old princess. We will get pizza and go to the park to eat. Pictures to follow. 

I have a Facebook friend who shares my name. He contacted me years ago and asked to be my friend. No relation just the same name. Sometimes I wonder about all the ways we are the same. Anyhow he posted last night that owl flew in his truck window and beat him up before he could get the truck stopped.:runcirclsmiley:

• Heart 1

Walked in to find a whole pile of foam pieces to machine. Yay me. ? (Not only is it monotonous, it's noisy, since they have to be held down on a vacuum chuck. I love listening to a screaming ShopVac).

But, SO is next door trying to recruit kiddies for her company, so hopefully we can do lunch.

16 minutes ago, F_in Ray Of Sunshine said:

Walked in to find a whole pile of foam pieces to machine. Yay me. ? (Not only is it monotonous, it's noisy, since they have to be held down on a vacuum chuck. I love listening to a screaming ShopVac).

But, SO is next door trying to recruit kiddies for her company, so hopefully we can do lunch.

I'm trying to imagine what machined foam parts would be used for?

2 hours ago, BuffJim said:

Good news.  How many pounds of chewing gum are trapped in your digestive tract? You should have listened to your mother.

None 

I had a female doctor with a female assistance and two nurses and didn't have any pants on.

That maybe the only time I will ever be in a room with 4 women with no pants on and they weren't laughing. 

• Heart 2

My day wasn't so wonderful ..head of Maintenance got ticked off...at me..I get an e-mail whenever he takes PTO....I did not set that up not my job...I don't track stuff...but he did put down November PTO...so I shot him an e-mail asking if he had intended to put that in so far ahead...he ripped me right and left for nosing into his time card etc....I told him I didn't I get the e-mail...well...I expect..like the last time he went off...He  won't talk to me for about 3 months :wacko:

In the mean time...chaos continues at work...more tv issues...and just a dang busy day....Oh and the marketing person who came to me for forms but when I didn't have one of them.... she managed to dredge them up from her old e-mails...Don't know why she didn't do that in the first place....

Then wen it was time to go home I had to deal with a city worker about some smoke test...WTF they did that in June!  Guess again...this is another one...next week :blink:

I gotta figure out how to retire before 70......