we close on Friday

Dirtyhip

1 hour ago, Dirtyhip said:

Yes, but we don't use the John in the trailer.  That presents a problem.

It is no worries, we have several sweet camp sites on the river, inside the National Forest boundary.  

Why have a trailer if you aren't going to use it?  I mean, the plumbing is there....  It's not like there are no facilities or supplies to clean stuff out.  I don't understand.

9 minutes ago, smudge said:

Why have a trailer if you aren't going to use it?  I mean, the plumbing is there....  It's not like there are no facilities or supplies to clean stuff out.  I don't understand.

We do use it.  We use the kitchen, the shower, the awesome sleeping quarters, the heater, the fridge, and the dining table for meals and many games of chess.  

It's just the poop and pee, we dislike dealing with dumping all that.  Plus, our trailer stays smelling very clean.  The only thing in the pipes is gray water.  This is far more pleasant.  

21 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

We do use it.  We use the kitchen, the shower, the awesome sleeping quarters, the heater, the fridge, and the dining table for meals and many games of chess.  

It's just the poop and pee, we dislike dealing with dumping all that.  Plus, our trailer stays smelling very clean.  The only thing in the pipes is gray water.  This is far more pleasant.  

Never had a problem with smell and not a big deal to dump.

Look up GEO Method for cleaning your black water tank if you decide to use it.