It appears some of you have no ability to understand satire and context

Randomguy

I forgot to add the angry emoticon, so here you go:  :angry:

At any rate, before someone comes here and tries to tell us that some things cannot be played with, fuck you.  If this is your attitude, perhaps the internet is not for you, there is no topic that shouldn't be mentioned just to appease you.

***I say this all in the nicest, most respectable way I can muster.

12 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I forgot to add the angry emoticon, so here you go:  :angry:

At any rate, before someone comes here and tries to tell us that some things cannot be played with, fuck you.  If this is your attitude, perhaps the internet is not for you because your brain isn't understanding things properly, there is no topic that shouldn't be mentioned just to appease you.

***I say this all in the nicest, most respectable way I can muster under the circumstances.

Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you.

• Heart 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, F_in Ray Of Sunshine said:

I’m guessing you gained weight and/or your thong shrunk in the wash that’s causing the chafing and overtightness that prompted this post?

I did gain weight!  I am only drinking water today until dinner because I am a big fat pig that cannot be trusted with food.

A thread got pulled where I said that Anne Frank was a whiny little bitch for having the audacity to want to live when some very fine people in charge wanted her to not live.  The context was misunderstood and I got my butthurt over it like the person who got my thread pulled got butthurt over it.  Now we all have baboon asses like jsharrt's.

1 minute ago, Road Runner said:

This reminds me of a recent conversation I had with someone where we discussed how individuals on a forum can easily interpret things differently, based on each person's background and understanding or lack thereof of the OP.  :)

What?  This sounds very far-fetched.  I blame Cheese.