Another cycling topic

TrentonMakes

Due to a variety of factors I'm working on 4+ weeks without throwing a leg over a bike.  My YTD sits around 650 miles and I'm thinking that my streak of two years over 1000 miles will not be extended.

Waah.  Please keep posting about your rides, hopefully with photos, and I will enjoy them.  Thank you.

• Heart 1

I haven't been on travel much lately and am settling into a good routine at my job so have been riding more.  I'm averaging 2 rides after work and a longish ride on the weekend.  Some times i get a ride in both weekend days.  The problem (a good problem i guess) is my wife is riding more since im riding more.  That means road only as she wont ride by herself since her crash 2 years ago and won't/cant ride off road.... So I've been getting a mtn bike ride in sat, long road ride in sun.

• Heart 2

This year was not good for me either...maybe it was in the stars or the water or something :blink:  But I am looking at trips for next year..AND I have to save a whole $300 to buy the Tank from Ian...I think he is asking a bit too much for it...but I don't think he will budge...I did hint that I might put pink handlebar tape on it...just to raz him a bit.

19 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

This year was not good for me either...maybe it was in the stars or the water or something :blink:  But I am looking at trips for next year..AND I have to save a whole $300 to buy the Tank from Ian...I think he is asking a bit too much for it...but I don't think he will budge...I did hint that I might put pink handlebar tape on it...just to raz him a bit.

Maybe he will knock a bit off if you give him those awful truck mirrors back so he can put them back on his truck for when he is hauling wide loads.:whistle:

11 minutes ago, Rattlecan said:

I have no idea how far I've biked this year. Half my bikes don't have odometers, and I don't bother recording mileages for the year on the ones that do.

Does this mean I'm not serious enough about cycling?

Heck no! It means you're out there just for the love of cycling....just like me, eh! :loveshower:

• Heart 1

I don't keep track of mileage, but I've had a F**k ton of fun riding this year. I joined a fatbike group in the winter and got my ass handed to me on most rides. I joined road group in the spring and got dropped on most rides.  I was there for entertainment purposes. 

Mt bike season was amazing here. I have no complaints or regrets. Now it's time for some gravel and get ready for the snow and Fatbike riding again soon.

• Heart 1