Hugh Hefner

petitepedal

43 minutes ago, Airehead said:

What happens now?  Did he leave a wife? An heir to his empire? Anything?  Does he still have an empire? 

I know that a while back he sold the mansion for a stupid amount of money.  The stipulation in the sale was that he got to live there until he died.  

I imagine that a lot of young women will be looking for a place to live now.

59 minutes ago, parodybot said:

Does anyone know yet if the funeral is going to be open corset?

Is that a huge heffer joke?

As for the empire, his son took over the magazine years ago.  Heff was married for the third time in 2012.  His wife was 50 years younger than him.  They might have still been married.

• Heart 1

6 hours ago, Road Runner said:

I think his daughter was running the magazine.  Not sure.

Christie, she stepped down about 8 years ago.  She served on a few different civic boards with my oldest sister.  I had the opportunity to meet her once many, many years ago.  At that time she was a VP in the business.  I remember spending about 10 minutes talking to her about my visit to Chicago before my sister introduced us.  That was a shock when I realized who I was talking with.  I remember her as a very nice and personable person.  I think I was about 24 at the time and she had no reason to give me the time of day.  

11 hours ago, Airehead said:

What happens now?  Did he leave a wife? An heir to his empire? Anything?  Does he still have an empire? 

It turns out that he was still married to his third wife Crystal (50 years younger) but she has signed a bullet proof pre-nup and is not part of the estate which will be shared among his 4 children.  Perhaps she can write a book.

11 hours ago, maddmaxx said:

Is that a huge heffer joke?

As for the empire, his son took over the magazine years ago.  Heff was married for the third time in 2012.  His wife was 50 years younger than him.  They might have still been married.

I thought his daughter took over Playboy Enterprises.