Uh Not The Best Call...

ChrisL

My annoying neighbor came over to tell me that the owner asked her just now if she could come up with an article on injury claims for the weekly message he puts out every Monday.  She was all proud that she told him off, how can she be expected to come up with something on such short notice.

I said, hmm so the owner of the company asked you to complete a task he's obviously challenged with as it's mid day Friday and you told him no.... She said, well wouldn't you?????  I told her I always tell my boss and clients what I can do, not what I can't do.  Well I can't come up with anything on such short notice!?!?!? 

OK, well good luck with that...

• Haha 1

I'd send the boss an e-mail stating that you heard the whiny one couldn't complete a simple task. Here's an article for you boss: http://www.personalinjurysandiego.org/personal-injury/statistics-of-personal-injury-cases-nationwide/

maybe he'll see that it's not worth paying her to convert oxygen to carbon dioxide.

• Heart 1

She's so freaking clueless.  The office is full of long term employees who would walk through a wall for our owner.  He's a genuinely good guy.  She's going cube to cube telling them how she told him off!  Words going to get back to him that she spent 40 minutes gossiping....

I actually have 3 safety and 2 training articles ready to go and have written 5 of the last 6 articles already.  I actually volunteered to write next week's article. I think he's giving me a break and leaning on someone else but if he asks I have something ready to go.

• Heart 1