Sunny Saturday as September fades

petitepedal

I have had my tea...and done the dishes..I am off to the Farmer's Market (the original St. Paul one)..then it is off to pick up the pieces of my sound system and the open house at the fitness place that moved in down the street...

That should make for a full morning....No cooking shows :( they will have to wait for rain or snow...Might also add some lunch into the mix!!

It is a beautiful sunny day.....MNDOT closed down a large portion of 35W (part of a 5 year upgrade)...Football, baseball and a marathon among other things that will be fighting for road space this weekend :dontknow:  I am glad I know the back roads thru the city!!

Met a friend I haven't seen in at least two years early this morning for breakfast. Was cloudy and sbout 50 out with the feel and smell of autumn in full swing.  We sat and talked for over 2 1/2 hours.  Was wonderfull!

Came home and cleaned both tanks. Just got finished.  Am going to a haunted cemetery tonight with a group of ghost hunters.  Should be a blast!

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

I am back...we left just in time...the interstates were backed up like crazy by 94 and 35W....35W is closed from 94 to the Crosstown Hwy 62 by the airport...We had some traffic as we returned but...it was only 10:30AM...and we were done..while others were just getting started :nodhead: I am glad I do not have to get somewhere across the city this weekend!!

Supposedly 65F here, just S of Baltimore, around 5:30 pm.  I just went outside to put air in my very-slowly leaking tire - I'll get my brother-in-law to plug it next week: my shoulder's too fragile to do it myself. My slow cigarette-lighter-plug-powered air pump takes several minutes to do the job so I did some yard cleaning while I waited. Despite the activity it still felt like 60F.  But it's supposed to slowing increase next week up we hit the upper 80's by next Saturday.