I am going to whore it up on SW's new forum

Randomguy

I still don't get SW's choice of site names.  The Loop might mean something to him, but wouldn't a name with the words run, running, runners, etc be better for capturing people searching for a running site?  Who is going to search for the word "Loop" if they want to find a site that is all about running?  :scratchhead:

Oddly, I have no idea what it means.  They had a very active blog section on the RW site called The Loop and they refer to themselves as loopsters.  Since it's my site I'm kinda embarrassed to ask what it means.  @Randomguy you need to look in to this.

The site is about less than two days old and there are 58 members.  I'm OK with that.

• Heart 1

2 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

Oddly, I have no idea what it means.  They had a very active blog section on the RW site called The Loop and they refer to themselves as loopsters.  Since it's my site I'm kinda embarrassed to ask what it means.  @Randomguy you need to look in to this.

The site is about less than two days old and there are 58 members.  I'm OK with that.

I am on it...

I used to be an avid runner, well, jogger, and I did it as my main form of exercise for most of my life.  Because of my knees, I had to give it up about 15 years ago.  I would join your running site, but having been a non-runner for so long, I wouldn't fit in or have much to add.  It's good to see that RG is taking it up, though.  :)  I would think that running is easier to do in NYC than biking.   

3 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

I used to be an avid runner, well, jogger, and I did it as my main form of exercise for most of my life.  Because of my knees, I had to give it up about 15 years ago.  I would join your running site, but having been a non-runner for so long, I wouldn't fit in or have much to add.  It's good to see that RG is taking it up, though.  :)  I would think that running is easier to do in NYC than biking.   

I haven't been able to run since I was 18, so I am a non-runner and will probably always be.