Thread drift versus Thread derailment

jsharr

Is one better than the other?  My mind works in very weird associative ways, so although much of what I post makes sense to me, I suspect it is seldom on topic or germaine to the majority of you.

So, I know that I cause thread drift.  Other times, I cause thread derailment, where a simple thread about bananas nutritive value turns into a story you would expect fo hear from RandomGuy after a few beers.

So, in closing, I would just like to say, SQUIRREL!

Sadly when I have the capacity to understand the subject matter, I am able to clearly follow your posts.

I think drift and derailment are good and keep the original poster on their feet - it's their responsibility to keep it going in the direction they want.

Speaking of responsibility, I think we all need to be responsible for keeping our own desks clean and not encroaching into anothers area, but I'm not sure why this really bothers me as I have my own private office.

And while we're talking about feet, should I be wearing flip flops to the gym shower to prevent infections?  I mean the water just splashes up anyway.

Ooo, ooo, I really hate the gym, but I go anyhow.

Damn, there I go getting all negative again with saying "hate", do you hate?  Why?

Does urine leave a good shine on fake wood laminate?

Dunno, I have a real oak desk, but I can't see most of it.  I'll pee on that and let you know.

HEY, MV tried to derail this thread by talking about boogers, that wasn't nice.  Derailing of trains can lead to loss of life, is he implying my life isn't worth living and I should move to New Jersey?  Moving is expensive, then I'd have to pack - ooo, did you see the hot girl with the FedEx package in the beaver thread?