what's your favorite halloween candy?

bikeman564™

7 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

mine is candy corn. matter of fact , this should be the official candy of 'merica IMO ;)

I love candy corn, and truly cannot understand the lost souls who cannot appreciate this fine agricultural product.

I also like bulls eyes and the little butterfingers and reeses cups.

• Awesome 1

1 minute ago, shootingstar said:

I love plain popcorn these days. I don't even wait until Hallowe'en. I get mine from vending machine.

Popcorn used to be my favorite all-time snack.  But now I have two teeth (one on each side) with cracks in the enamel.  I'm afraid I might bite down on an unpopped kernel and shatter a tooth.  No more for me until I get them crowned, I guess.

2 hours ago, Randomguy said:

I love candy corn, and truly cannot understand the lost souls who cannot appreciate this fine agricultural product.

It’s not an agricultural product. It’s either manufactured by Kraft or mined by Dow Chemical.

Big city rube that you are, you probably think there’s stalks out there with ears of candy corn on them. ?

• Heart 1

42 minutes ago, F_in Ray Of Sunshine said:

Big city rube that you are, you probably think there’s stalks out there with ears of candy corn on them. ?

How dare you defame a seasonal crop like that!  We had a garden where we grew candy corn.  The GMO candy corn is crap, though, you have to be careful. 

• Heart 2

6 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

Candy corn is awesome if you mix it with peanuts :nodhead:   Halloween are not right...then again...I don't like peeps...period!

Candy corn and peanuts are essential elements to fall trail mix.  Add corn chex, goldfish and pretzels with the obligatory spices and voila.

• Heart 1

I'm a candy corn guy too!  I'm not a big chocolate guy but I like the bite sized Halloween sized ones but lately I've been staying away from all of it.

You guys ever break the white part off a candy corn and try to trick your mom you lost a tooth!  I may have scored a quarter or two from the tooth fairy that way as a youth...

• Heart 2

1 hour ago, ChrisL said:

I'm a candy corn guy too!  I'm not a big chocolate guy but I like the bite sized Halloween sized ones but lately I've been staying away from all of it.

You guys ever break the white part off a candy corn and try to trick your mom you lost a tooth!  I may have scored a quarter or two from the tooth fairy that way as a youth...

:)   never tried that