Hey. You wanna see it?

donkpow

Nice.

I love the dog pulling a manual.  

Also, I want more content and discussion about the self driving car thing.  I never thought about it being unsafe for us.  Wouldn't the cars be programmed to steer away from obstacles.  In my mind, they would be more safe than a distracted driver.

40 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

Nice.

I love the dog pulling a manual.  

Also, I want more content and discussion about the self driving car thing.  I never thought about it being unsafe for us.  Wouldn't the cars be programmed to steer away from obstacles.  In my mind, they would be more safe than a distracted driver.

You're on your own for follow up. That's the news section. Film at eleven.

4 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Wait, I can buy a house for $16,000?

Yep. He said he "rebuilt" the house. Tore out all the electric, plumbing, and plaster then replaced with all new. It's got a basement, too. He is looking for quick sale because his wife told him to get rid of it.

7 minutes ago, donkpow said:

You're on your own for follow up. That's the news section. Film at eleven.

Yep. He said he "rebuilt" the house. Tore out all the electric, plumbing, and plaster then replaced with all new. It's got a basement, too. He is looking for quick sale because his wife told him to get rid of it.

"Priced to sell quick for $16,000."  

The sentence speaks otherwise.

Also, you have a bullet above with no content.  

Also, you have a bullet above with no content. 

I know. Really, I'm looking for someone to publish the thing. There was a guy who volunteered to do the newsletter but he stopped coming around. He is a retired newspaper reporter. He may have health problems. :(

I should say that the logo was donated to the organization by a professional artist. During the winter months, when sales are slow, I sell parts and stuff on Craig's List. I manipulate the image and sneak it into the pictures. Here's one I did for the listing on chopper parts.

59d124d875e52_helmetlogo2.thumb.png.bbf944aeca70246a252aae439b490b71.png