Welcome Razors Edge

Welcome Bot

55 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Well look who decided to join the party!  Welcome Tom, or is it Thom?

I let the mood dictate the name. Once Don gets going, it is hard to slow him down.  For now, I'm gonna tame my discussions of politics.

I will say, the idea of winning some warning points is pretty neat!

Tom

• Heart 3

3 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

I let the mood dictate the name. Once Don gets going, it is hard to slow him down.  For now, I'm gonna tame my discussions of politics.

I will say, the idea of winning some warning points is pretty neat!

Tom

Your community reputation here is pretty bad.

Who got the last word in at Love Forum? :default_sissy-fight-smiley: Did you get to reply to my query about your sister's home yacht club before the lights went out?

3 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

Your community reputation here is pretty bad.

Who got the last word in at Love Forum? :default_sissy-fight-smiley: Did you get to reply to my query about your sister's home yacht club before the lights went out?

Well, the idiots at Bicycling did the classic "advertise Friday, but actually pull the plug Thursday" thing, so I have no idea when it all went dark. I think they realized there would be no "positive" gains from keeping the lights on any longer. Sort of like the last week of school where, once exams are over, not a single thing is learned.

Tom

• Heart 1

Just now, Razors Edge said:

Well, the idiots at Bicycling did the classic "advertise Friday, but actually pull the plug Thursday" thing, so I have no idea when it all went dark. I think they realized there would be no "positive" gains from keeping the lights on any longer. Sort of like the last week of school where, once exams are over, not a single thing is learned.

Tom

Silly Tom. It said they were closing "by weeks end", not at weeks end.

I was asking her home sailing club and what type of boat she sailed and that I would waive to while on the water if given the opportunity.

4 hours ago, 12string said:

only 697 replies?  You underestimate my swooping skills, honed by years of ebay.  I'll wait until just before that asteroid hits earth, THEN reply!  That will show everyone!

Dooooon't waste your time.  I was declared the winner months ago by an impartial third party.  Everything else is just SW hot air.

3 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Dooooon't waste your time.  I was declared the winner months ago by an impartial third party.  Everything else is just SW hot air.

Total BS.  If SW was smart, he would make one last post and then lock the thread.  Unfortunately for SW, there is that part about being "smart".   :(

1 hour ago, Kzoo said:

:default_sissy-fight-smiley:

1 hour ago, Road Runner said:

Total BS.  If SW was smart, he would make one last post and then lock the thread.  Unfortunately for SW, there is that part about being "smart".   :(

:default_sissy-fight-smiley: