You probably missed it.

donkpow

I actually stopped it at around 1:55 to see what the posted sign said (nothing good).  There is a company here that posts something silly every week.  This weeks says "WATCH FOR CHILDREN - SURE WAS A GOOD TRADE"

I think a little more full frontal nudity and violence will give you that R rating and thus a higher box office return

• Heart 3

1 hour ago, Zephyr said:

I actually stopped it at around 1:55 to see what the posted sign said (nothing good).  There is a company here that posts something silly every week.  This weeks says "WATCH FOR CHILDREN - SURE WAS A GOOD TRADE"

I think a little more full frontal nudity and violence will give you that R rating and thus a higher box office return

That frontal nudity thing only works if it’s wimmens.

• Heart 1

9 hours ago, Zephyr said:

If your talking about the automatic "Welcome, donkpow" sign. They always do that when I ride that street. :lol:

(You wouldn't believe how long that took to make and it still doesn't look real.)

• Heart 1

I might take up canoeing!  After watching donkpow's video, Youtube put on screen a selection of 12 videos based on my interests. Among the videos of American Wesley So beating World Chess Champ Magnus Carlsen with a Queen Sacrifice, Bobby Fischer vs Boris Spassky, Longest Plays in NFL History, Two and a Half Men Bloopers, was this North Carolina treat:

• Heart 1

On 10/3/2017 at 9:03 PM, donkpow said:

Here's one I made for Jason. He digs the cat.

That's pretty good, but you should have way more views. Tagging will help. I see you put a few tags on your Ride the line video, but the others have no tags.

I like that you keep your videos to a watchable length. When I see a ride video that's a half hour long, I don't even look at it.

Some of my ride videos are upwards of seven minutes, but even that is too long. I try to keep them well under that.

2 hours ago, MickinMD said:

I might take up canoeing!  After watching donkpow's video, Youtube put on screen a selection of 12 videos based on my interests. Among the videos of American Wesley So beating World Chess Champ Magnus Carlsen with a Queen Sacrifice, Bobby Fischer vs Boris Spassky, Longest Plays in NFL History, Two and a Half Men Bloopers, was this North Carolina treat:

That chick is just lazy.  If I had a woman that lazy, I would make sure she had her top off at least.

32 minutes ago, Rattlecan said:

That's pretty good, but you should have way more views. Tagging will help. I see you put a few tags on your Ride the line video, but the others have no tags.

I like that you keep your videos to a watchable length. When I see a ride video that's a half hour long, I don't even look at it.

Some of my ride videos are upwards of seven minutes, but even that is too long. I try to keep them well under that.

I don't get too worked up over getting more views. There are a couple of videos that have good traffic. The one about the dozer for sale has good traffic and one of the many slideshows I made for my sister has more views. I shared the slideshow on a couple of forums and that raised the traffic volume but not very many likes. Most are just for fun and don't get published. 

Here is the slideshow video. Kind of long but it's a nice piece of music. Excerpts from Stravinsky's "Firebird Suite" performed by the USAF band. I made the motion background from NASA video.